An exciting position has been made available in the Agriculture Service Sector, based in Nairobi Kenya. The company is looking to recruit a Sales Agronomist who has strong experience in offering precision farming that ensures farmers operate efficiently, saving money on input costs whilst improving crop productivity, for higher profit.
- To sell agricultural laboratory services
- Provide agronomy advice to flowers / horticulture and broad acre farmers.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in agriculture, plant pathology, bio chemicals or relevant industry.
- Must have 2-3 year experience in flowers / horticulture sales / production.
- Must be I.T savvy.
- Must have a valid driving license, for a minimum of three years.
- Excellent communicator verbal and written.
- Young and energetic
- Good negotiating skills
Monthly gross salary: Ksh.60,000 /= Plus Commissions.
Deadline: 30th June 2014
Send your up to date CV to: email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please indicate in your email which position you are interested in.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job