Motor Bike Rider
Reporting To: Front Office Assistant
Overall Objective Of This Position: Running of errands for and on behalf of the company.
- Responsible for dispatching of outgoing mail, invoices, tenders, cheques and any other office documents to ensure timely communication between clients and the organization.
- Payment of office bills i.e. electricity, telephone bills etc.
- Responsible for the motorbike, ensuring it is clean, well maintained and serviced at the required time.
- Ensuring that the motorbike has enough fuel for use throughout the day. Account for all errands made in each given day
Academic, Professional Qualifications And Work Experience
- Over five years’ experience as a rider
- Possess minimum ‘O’ Level certificate grade C plain
- Excellent communication skills and customer care etiquette
- A person of high integrity
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Flexible enough due to the nature of the work
- A responsible person who is always reliable when need arises
- Possess a valid certificate of good conduct
- Only women are eligible for this position
Email CV and include salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Motor Bike Rider” in the subject line.
All applications should be received on or before: 20th June 2014.