A garden set in the middle of a rare conservation forest in Karen is Dari.
A serene, quiet ambiance restaurant, coffee & tea garden.
We are now hiring staff with the right attitude, persona and qualifications to fill various vacant positions.
The right attitude entails the passion to serve and derive joy from making people enjoy their visit.
The right persons are people with a pleasant disposition towards others.
If you are just looking for a job but you do not like people, you need not apply.
The following positions are open: Restaurant Manager, Sous Chef, Chef De-Partie, Service Stewards, Hostess, Cashiers, Sales Persons and Barista / Bar Men:
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Language skills - compulsory.
- Education- diploma or higher desirable but not necessary.
- Experience in hospitality industry - could help or it could be a disadvantage.
- Sales Persons, Restaurant Manager, Barista, Sous Chef & Chef De-Partie MUST all have relevant technical qualification and experience.
- Must be ready to work during the awkward hours and days required by the hospitality industry.
Please send your applications and CV in confidence via email to the following address; email@example.com
or drop it off at Dari Restaurant, Ngong Road, Karen, Gate 165 (next to St. Christopher’s School)
by the 23rd August 2013.
Dari is proudly an equal opportunity employer, hiring without regard for tribe, race, gender or religion.