University of Kabianga
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following posts.
Office of the Vice Chancellor
1. Assistant Internal Auditor - Grade E/F - (1 Position) UoK/ADM/01/13
2. Senior Audit Assistant - Grade C/D - (1 Position) UoK/ADM/02/13
3. Audit Assistant - Grade A/B - (2 Positions) UoK/ADM/03/13
ICT Support Services
1. Senior System Administrator - Grade 13 - (1 Position) UoK/ADM/04/13
2. Assistant Network Administrator - Grade-E/F - (1 Position) UoK/ADM/05/13
1. Procurement Officer - Grade 12-(1 Position) UoK/ADM/06/13
2. Assistant Procurement Officer - Grade E/F-(1 Position) UoK/ADM/07/13
3. Procurement Assistants - Grade A/B - (2 Positions) UoK/ADM/08/13
4. Stores Assistants - Grade A/B - (2 Positions) UoK/ADM/09/13
1. Deputy Chief Security Officer- Grade 11-(1 Position) UoK/ADM/10/13
Office of the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic and Student Affairs)
1. Machine Operator - Grade III/IV - (1 Position) UoK/ADM/11/13
1. Deputy Dean of Students - Grade 14- (1 Position) UoK/ADM/12/13
2. Student Counsellor - Grade 11- (1 Position) UoK/ADM/13/13
Library Support Services
1. Senior Library Assistant - Grade C/D - (1 Position) UoK/ADM/14/13
2. Library Assistants - Grade A/B - (3 Positions) UoK/ADM/15/13
Office of the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration & Finance)
1. Assistant Registrar - Grade 12 - (3 Positions) UoK/ADM/16/13
2. Administrative Assistant - Grade C/D - (5 Positions) UoK/ADM/17/13
3. Secretary - Grade C/D - (2 Positions) UoK/ADM/18/13
4. Secretary - Grade A/B - (13 Positions) UoK/ADM/19/13
1. Senior Accounts Assistants - Grade C/D-(3 Positions) UoK/ADM/20/13
2. Accounts Assistants - Grade A/B-(4 Positions) UoK/ADM/21/13
1. Legal Officer - Grade 12-(1 Position) UoK/ADM/22/13
2. Legal Clerk - Grade A/B-(1 Position) UoK/ADM/23/13
1. Clinical Officer - Grade E/F-(2 Position) UoK/ADM/24/13
2. Nursing Officer III - Grade C/D-(2 Positions) UoK/ADM/25/13
3. Lab Technicians Grade A/B - (1 Position) UoK/ADM/26/13
1. Assistant Maintenance Officer (Building) - Grade C/D-(1 Position) UoK/ADM/27/13
2. Assistant Maintenance Officer (Electrical) - Grade C/D-(1 Position) UoK/ADM/28/13
House Keepers - Grade A/B-(2 Positions) UoK/ADM/29/13
1. Dining Hall Supervisor - Grade A/B-(1 Position) UoK/ADM/30/13
2. Cateress / Caterer - Grade A/B-(1 Position) UoK/ADM/31/13
Assistant Farm Manager - Grade E/F-(1 Position) UoK/ADM/32/13
Assistant Transport Officer - Grade E/F-(1 Position) UoK/ADM/33/13
How to apply
Interested applicants should visit the University of Kabianga Website on page www.kabianga.ac.ke/vacancies.htm to view detailed requirements.
Ten (10) copies of applications should be submitted in writing together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant; age, marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, name of referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials.
The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated.
All applications to be addressed to:
Ag. Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration & Finance)
P.O. Box 2030-20200
So as to reach him not later than 16th August, 2013.
Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send their letter of reference to the above address.
The referees should write and send their recommendations, under sealed envelopes within three week from the date of the advertisement. For those in employment application should be channeled through their heads of departments.
N/B: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
University of Kabianga is an equal opportunity employer.
ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institution